Friday, September 24, 2010

Week 2

I have almost finished my second week in Edinburgh. I just turned in a paper comparing UK Political parties with the US system. Overall, I had a very good week and saw some really amazing things. We went to the National Museum of Scotland on Tuesday, took a full tour of the Parliament building on Wednesday and went to the National Gallery on Thursday.

Here is a picture of Robert the Bruce's sword.

Last night I found out I will be working with Rob Gibson (click for his info). He is a member of the Scottish Nationalist Party (SNP). The SNP is currently in power within the Scottish Parliament and I'm really looking forward to my internship starting.

Overall, everything is going well. I'll be in Edinburgh for the weekend and I'll probably try to visit Edinburgh castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment